Wat Trai Mit Witthayaram Worawihan วัดไตรมิตรวิทยารามวรวิหาร
The Tri-Friendly Temple, called Tri-Friendly Temple for short, is an ancient temple in the marshes of the monastery, a wooden house, formerly known as the Three Chinese Temple, believing that three Chinese people built a monastery as a temple in the year 1857. In 1934, Maha Kim Suwanchaat, the acting abbot, initiated the renovation of the temple, which was later approved by the Great Society to improve the condition of the temple, so that merchants, people, teachers and students jointly announced and renamed it the "Tri-Friendship Temple," which means that three friends built the Tri-Friendship Temple, with an important object: the Sukhothai Tri-Friendship, the largest golden Buddha statue, recorded in the Guinness World Records Book, and the Buddha of the Sanctuary, the president of the rectory, the people called the Great Father, now a temple with unbroken Buddha to worship. Foreigner Travel
See Original Text
วัดไตรมิตรวิทยารามวรวิหาร เรียกสั้นๆ ว่า วัดไตรมิตร เป็นวัดโบราณอยู่ในที่ลุ่มพระอารามเป็นเรือนไม้ มีชื่อเดิมว่า วัดสามจีน เชื่อว่า ชาวจีน 3 คน ร่วมกันสร้างพระอาราม เพื่อเป็นวิหารทาน ในปี พ.ศ. 2477 พระมหากิ๊ม สุวรรณชาต ผู้รักษาการในหน้าที่เจ้าอาวาส เป็นผู้ริเริ่มปรับปรุงวัด ต่อมาได้รับอนุมัติจากมหาเถรสมาคมให้ปรับปรุงสภาพวัดให้ดีขึ้น จนพ่อค้า ประชาชน คณะครูและนักเรียน ได้ร่วมกันปฏิสังขรณ์และเปลี่ยนนามใหม่ เป็นชื่อ “วัดไตรมิตรวิทยาราม” ซึ่งมีความหมายว่า เพื่อน 3 คน ร่วมกันสร้างวัด วัดไตรมิตร มีปูชนียวัตถุที่สำคัญ คือ พระสุโขทัยไตรมิตร พระพุทธรูปทองคำที่ใหญ่ที่สุด ได้รับการบันทึกในหนังสือบันทึกสถิติโลกกินเนสส์ และพระพุทธทศพลญาณ พระประธานในพระอุโบสถ ประชาชนเรียกว่า หลวงพ่อโต ปัจจุบันเป็นวัดที่มีพุทธศาสนิกชนไปกราบไหว้สักการะอย่างไม่ขาดสาย ไปขนถึงนักท่องเที่ยวชาวต่างชาติ
0
661 ถนน เจริญกรุง , แขวง ตลาดน้อย , เขตสัมพันธวงศ์ , 10100, Thailand
11142 km from your location
Promotions
Sunday practice activities, Tri-Friendly Temple, Ram
07-08-2026
Terms & Conditions
-